The Euless Family Life Center's Recreation Center is home to a large gymnasium with one large basketball court that can be divided in half to provide two cross courts. Bleachers along one side provide a place to sit and view activities on the court. Up above and around the gymnasium is a track for walking or running.
There are two racquetball courts at this facility. Members can make reservations online in advance and can be made up to 48 hours ahead of time. Only one reservation can be made per court, per person.
Meeting rooms are also located in the Recreation Center which are home to various classes and activities. When not being used they are available for rental.
Spring Break Camp
The City of Euless invites your little camper for a week of fun! We will have an exciting week of on-site activities, games, arts & crafts and a field trip. Please bring lunch, two snacks and a water bottle to camp every day. Register in person only!
This camp is for campers ages 6 - 11 years.
|M-F||3/9/2020 - 3/13/2020||7:30a.m. - 6p.m.||REC||$150||$200|
Summer Adventure Camp and TEEN Camp
Prospective campers will need to submit an application in person to enroll in our lottery system. Enrollment is not considered accepted until review of all paperwork is completed, at that time you will be notified by a staff member as to the status of your enrollment. Please read the Parent Handbook for any additional questions you may have.
- Summer Adventure Camp (SAC): 6 - 11 years
- TEEN Life Camp: 12 - 14 years
Paperwork Submission Dates
- Returning Residents: Open enrollment January 6-January 24
- New Residents: February 3-February 21
- Returning Non-Residents: March 2-March 27
- New Non-Residents: April 6-24 May 11
- $150/week Residents,
- $200/week Non-Residents
- $10 Deposits due by May 1
- Returning Campers: April 18, 2020, 10 a.m. at the Senior Center
- New Campers: May 16, 2020, 10 a.m. at the Senior Center