Dog Park at The Villages of Bear Creek
- 1951 Bear Creek Parkway
- 3 acres
- Special Purpose
- 1 Large Dog Area, 1 Small Dog Area, 2 Dog Wash Areas, 4 Tables, 2 Water Fountains, 2 Pet Stations
The City of Euless welcomes leashed dogs in all of its parks. But owners of well-mannered canines can take advantage of the fenced Dog Park at Villages of Bear Creek Park where unleashed dogs can have more room to run and play. With just over 50% of Euless residents living in apartments, we recognized the need to provide man's best friend with some room to roam.
The double-gated, fenced, 3-acre off-leash dog area is divided into two sections, one section for large dogs over 40 pounds and the other for small dogs less than 40 pounds. Each section provides shaded areas, wash stations, drinking fountains for both humans and dogs, doggie bag dispensers, and many fun play features.
When outside the dog park enclosure, all animals are required to be restrained on a leash at all times. This includes arriving and departing the dog park.
The dog park is open six days a week during daylight hours. It is closed on Thursdays for maintenance. For dog park rules and regulations, please call 817-685-1429. You'll be in the doghouse if you don't visit this great new park. It's a doggone good time!
- DO scoop the poop. Please help prevent the spread of parasites and possible disease. We'll even provide the bags!
- DO license and vaccinate your dogs.
- DO watch and keep an eye on your dog(s).
- DO avoid dog fights. If a fight breaks out, pull the dogs apart from the back.
- DO honor the limit of 2 dogs per visit.
- DO remove your dogs immediately at the first sign of aggressive behavior toward people or other dogs.
- DO enjoy this opportunity for your dog to romp and play off-leash in a fun, safe environment.
- DON'T bring puppies under 4 months to the park.
- DON'T let your dog dig holes in the park.
- DON'T leave your dogs unattended.
- DON'T bring small children. Larger dogs may find them more interesting than necessary.
- DON'T bring food or drink for yourself or your dog, other than water, if desired.