January Happenings at the Senior Center
The Euless Family Life Senior Center requires that all participants become a member. It’s SIMPLY FabEuless to join. Complete a membership form, have your picture made and the ADVENTURE begins. Memberships are open to the 60+ population. Please contact the center at 817-685-1671 for membership fees.
The center offers a variety of activities for the 60+ members. Some of the ADVENTURES you may experience…
- Arts and Crafts Classes: Card Making, Crochet, Knitting, Cross Stitch, Painters' Corner and Quilting.
- Games and Such: "84", Billiards, Bingo, Bunco, Domino games, Mah Jongg, Chinese Mah Jongg, Party Bridge, Pickleball, Ping Pong and Texas Hold'em.
- Health and Wellness Classes: Zumba, Sit and Fit, Pilates, Movin and Groovin, Easy Chair Fitness, Gentle Yoga and Chair Yoga and Walk with Ease.
- Health Screening & Seminars: Lunch & Learn, Seminars, Mind Fit, Medicare Q & A, and much more.
- Special Interest: AARP Driving, Book Club, Book Review, Cooking Classes, Genealogy Group, Line Dancing and much more.
- Music: Jammers on Thursdays at 1p.m.
- Special Events: AARP Tax Help, Pool Tournament and much more.
- Social: Mystery Lunch, Dining Out and Thursday Night Social.
- Upcoming Trips: For more information, please visit our website, or call or stop by the center.
For more information please call or stop by the center to get your SIMPLY FabEuless Adventure started.