For information on the Euless Fire Department and its recruiting efforts, please contact the Euless Fire Department at 817-685-1600.
Contact Tarrant County College - NW Campus - Fire Service Training Center for information about the facility where Physical Agility Testing is conducted, including location and contact information.
Job Interest Card
Those interested in applying for open positions with the Euless Fire Department need to fill out a Job Interest Card Form and submit all required documentation. The deadline for submissions is at noon on July 10, 2020.
- Meet Minimum Standards
- Certified or certifiable FF/Paramedic
- Certified FF within 6 mo. of graduation of Paramedic School
- Certified or licensed paramedic
- Education requirement minimum is High School diploma or GED
- Minimum age for application is 19 years old
The City of Euless utilizes Tarrant County College District (TCCD) to conduct Physical Agility Testing (PAT) for Firefighter/Paramedic applicants. Upon successful completion of the physical agility test, participants will be issued a completion certificate. The City of Euless will honor the PAT certificate for six months from the date of issue when an opening for Firefighter/Paramedic is announced.
- Physical agility test elements will include:
- Rescue maze
- Ladder climb
- Fireground evolution drill (hose drag, equipment carry, Kaiser sled, dummy drag, ladder raise)
- General aptitude written examination for entry-level firefighter (conducted by City of Euless when an opening is announced)
NOTE: All future applicants for Firefighter/Paramedic will be required to present a certificate of completion from TCCD for Physical Agility Testing in order to be considered.