To establish new service, you must first complete the Utility Application. Please provide a scanned copy of your Drivers License with the application. We will call for your social security number. In addition, a Deposit and Account Initiation Fee are required to start service. A complete list of fees can be found in Chapter 30 Sections 33-41 and Chapter 86 Sections 26-37 and 46-50 in the City of Euless' Code of Ordinances.
It can be sent to the Water Office by any of the following methods:
- Mail - P.O. Box 1545 Euless, TX 76039
- Fax - 817-685-1428
- Email - email@example.com
Pay Your Bill
- Online – Pay by credit card and/or view your bill online. Payments post immediately to your water account. You will need your water bill to set up an account.
- Mail – Please use the return envelope included with your bill and enclose the bottom portion of your bill along with a check or money order.
- Bank Draft – To sign up for bank draft, complete the bank draft form and mail with a voided check from either your checking or savings account to:
City of Euless
P.O. Box 1545
Euless, TX 76039-1545
- Phone – Call 817-685-1471 and we will be glad to take your credit card payment by phone for immediate processing.
- Drop Off – For your convenience, two drop boxes are available 24 hours a day. One is located in our drive-thru at the back of our building and one is located in front of the entrance to our building. Payments will be processed on the next business day.
Water Customer Portal
View your water usage using the customer service portal. This tool helps you manage your water usage, detect leaks and identify unknown water uses, such as a sprinkler system that operates more than intended. The information it provides can help you conserve water and save money.
Tiered Water Rates
In an effort to plan for future water supplies and promote water conservation, the Euless City Council approved a tiered water rate that encourages efficient water use. The more water you conserve, the lower your monthly bill. This structure charges more per unit as consumption increases.
Garbage and Recycling Rates
Residential monthly sanitation charges are $10.12 for twice weekly pickup. Commercial sanitation charges are based on type of service desired.
Monthly residential recycling is $1.44 per month for weekly service. A rate of $0.72 is charged to residents 65 and over (proof required). Blue bags for recycling are available from numerous area food and home improvement retailers. You can also order a recycling cart or bin at an additional charge of $1.61 per month. Each month's charges are due on or before the 20th day after the billing date.
- View a sample water bill explaining the layout and design.
- The Automatic Bank Draft Authorization Form allows your water bill payments to be automatically taken from your bank account each month.
- The Residential Sprinkler System Evaluation Program is a free service provided by the Tarrant Regional Water District where a licensed technician will ensure your irrigation system is as efficient as possible.