1102 W. Euless Blvd.
817-685-1577 or 817-685-1576
Hours of Operation:
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Where can prisoners released from the Euless City Jail be picked up?

    Prisoners are released in the jail lobby.

  • Where are impounded vehicles stored?

    The Euless Police Department uses the wrecker service B&B Wrecker Service, 1201 W. Euless Blvd., located directly across from the Euless Jail. The phone number is 817-283-2121.

    Inquiries concerning fees, method of payment and directions to the storage facility should be directed to the towing company. Jail staff can't help you with this information. Be prepared to provide information, such as the vehicle's year, make, model and license plate number.

  • Will city employees recommend a bail bond company or an attorney?

    No, but most bail bond companies and attorneys can be located in the phone book, on the Internet or by using directory assistance.

  • How can a prisoner get out of jail when arrested for a felony or misdemeanor (other than a Class C misdemeanor)?

    • Pay the bond at the Tarrant County Sheriff's Department Bond Desk located at 100 N. Lamar Street in Fort Worth
    • Contact an attorney
    • Contact a bail bond company
  • How can a prisoner resolve a Class C misdemeanor warrant issued from another city?

    Payment can be made at the Euless Jail. Cash (no checks) is the only monetary form of payment accepted. Credit card payments are not allowed on other agency warrants. If the charge is bondable, you may also obtain a Bail Bondsperson for arrangements to have bail posted.

  • How can a prisoner resolve a City of Euless Class C misdemeanor warrant?

    • Cash
    • Credit Card (MasterCard or Visa, NO DISCOVER OR AMERICAN EXPRESS)
    • Released for "time served" after acquiring enough jail credit
    • A combination of jail credit and cash or credit card payment
    • Bail Bond (if charge(s) are bondable)
    • Checks are not accepted
    • No ATM machine is available
  • What is a Capias warrant?

    This is a warrant where a plea has been entered and the prisoner did not follow through with the court agreement. The only way to resolve a Capias warrant is to pay the fine in full or be released for "time served" by remaining in jail until enough jail credit has been earned.

  • What is an Alias (aka Bondable) warrant?

    This is a warrant where no plea has been entered. A prisoner, bail bond company or an attorney can post a bond for this type of warrant. The bond assures that the prisoner will appear in court.

  • May a prisoner make free phone calls?

    Prisoners are allowed to place limited free telephone calls once the booking process has been completed. A prisoner also has the opportunity to make collect phone calls from inside a cell block.

  • How may I get a prisoner's property?

    Prisoner property can only be released after the prisoner grants signed permission authorizing the release. To claim prisoner property you must:

    • Complete a property release form
    • Present a driver's license or a state-issued identification card
  • What items may I bring a prisoner?

    Personal items of convenience and money may not be contributed to the prisoner's property. Prisoner prescription medication in the prescription bottle with the prisoner's name on the bottle will be accepted and dispensed in the prescribed manner.

  • When may I visit a prisoner?

    Visitation generally occurs daily from 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. but is subject to cancellation, without notice, by the Jail staff. Visitation requirements are:

    • Visitation is limited to 15 minutes with a maximum of two people allowed per visit
    • Visitors must be appropriately dressed, be at least 17 years of age, present a driver's license or state-issued identification card and have no outstanding arrest warrants
  • What is Pre-Trial Release?

    Pre-Trial Release is a way for qualified prisoners to be released without paying a bond. Pre-trial release is a personal bond, or promise, to appear. Tarrant County Pre-Trial Release is responsible for gathering and reviewing information about a prisoner to determine whether to release the prisoner from custody. The following minimum qualifications must be met before Pre-Trial Release may be considered:

    • Must be Tarrant or Dallas County resident
    • Must be in jail on a Tarrant County offense (first-degree felony charges are excluded)
    • Must not be on parole or have any felony convictions
    • Must be willing to appear in court until the case is completely out of litigation
    • Must provide positive identification
    • Must NOT have history of bond forfeitures

    Pre-Trial Release is committed to making a cost efficient mechanism available for the release of qualifying defendants from jail, to assist in alleviating an overcrowded jail, and to provide a fair and unbiased method of release. However, screening methods are not simple. Contact Tarrant County Pre-Trial Release at 817-884-1465 to determine if a defendant is eligible. Euless jail employees cannot determine if a prisoner is eligible for this program.

  • When are prisoners arraigned?

    Arraignments are generally held daily, usually in the mornings, but may occur at alternate times.

  • What occurs during an arraignment?

    An arraignment is a formal meeting between a judge and a prisoner. The judge informs the prisoner of his or her charge(s), reads the rights for  the prisoner and advises the prisoner of the bond amount.

  • Where is the county jail?

    The Tarrant County Jail is located at 100 N. Lamar Street in Fort Worth, Texas 76102. 817-884-1212

  • What does it mean when a person is "booked" into jail?

    This is a process documenting a prisoner's entrance into the jail. The process includes collecting information such as the person's name, address, reason for the arrest or criminal charges and inventorying of personal property. A photograph and fingerprints are taken as well.

  • How can I find out if someone is in the Euless City Jail?

    You may go to the jail lobby and speak to someone in person, or you may call one of the numbers at the top of this page.