The citation you have received may contain up to three charges. Please allow three business days for filing of your citation before contacting the Court.
Disposition (final arrangement) must be made on all offenses no later than 30 calendar days from date of this citation. Failure to appear and make appropriate disposition of all offenses by the date specified could result in:
- High fine payment
- An arrest warrant issued
- Denial of driver's license and/or renewal of driver's license
- Referral to a collection agency with a 30% collection fee added to the amount owed. Inability to pay is not an excuse for failure to answer to the alleged charges on this citation. No cases will be disposed of by telephone.
If you wish to plead "Guilty" or "No Contest" to the charge(s) and pay the fine(s) you can:
- Pay in person at the Municipal Court
- Pay by mail
- Pay by phone through our automated phone system at 817-685-1498
- If you qualify for deferred disposition, pay online
If you wish to plead "Not Guilty," you must appear in person at the Municipal Court, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Thursdays 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. or before the 30th day after receipt of your citation to set your court date. Court dates are not set by telephone or by a person other than the one receiving the citation.
If you qualify for deferred disposition, you should receive notice by mail within ten working days from the date of the citation allowing you to pay your fine by mail.
If you are interested in deferred and do not receive a notice within the ten days, contact the Court for information or you can also check your deferred disposition eligibility and pay online.