The Municipal Court is closing our building to the public until further notice. For your convenience and personal safety we encourage you to use the following options to handle your citation.
- Pay by phone with the Interactive Voice Response system by calling 817-685-1498
- Check eligibility for deferred disposition and pay online
- Mail a check to Euless Municipal Court, 1102 W. Euless Blvd. Euless, TX 76040
- A drop box is available 24 hours a day in the parking lot in front of the Municipal Court.
- Call us about your options at 817-685-1460
The court will continue to evaluate the situation along with recommendations from the CDC and Tarrant County Public Health Department and may reschedule dockets in the future. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time.
Municipal Court manages the court operations through the Judicial Branch of government. They provide support to the judge, monitor the jury selection process, answer questions from citizen inquiries about misdemeanors and process the correlating correspondence.
Interactive Voice Response System
Get citation information and pay your citation 24 hours a day by calling 817-685-1498.
For your convenience the Court has an Interactive Voice Response System which allows you to obtain citation information and/or pay your fine 24 hours a day. You will be required to provide your citation number or Driver's license number to access your information.
You CANNOT use this service to:
- Pay a fine for a person in jail.
- Make a partial payment.
- Pay a cash bond.
- Pay for a driving safety course.
- Pay a code violation.
- Pay for a juvenile offense.
- Pay for an alcohol or tobacco offense if you are a minor.