Circulation Services staff keep library materials in motion. If you want to check an item out, need to know how long items can be kept, or how to get a library card, they are here to help.
- Circulation Services
- Circulation Supervisor
- Library cards are available at the circulation desk. A parent or guardian must sign for library cards for minors up to age 16.
- You may apply for a library card or access your account information online.
- Books, CDs, e-books, e-audiobooks, STEM and Story kits can be checked out for three weeks.
- DVDs and Blu-ray can be checked out for 7 days.
- All checked out materials will auto-renew up to 5 times as long as a hold is not placed on the item. Overdue items or a balance on your account will prevent you from renewing or requesting items online.
- Personal identification number (password) allows you to review your library account in the library or on the web
- If you do not have a password, call or visit the Circulation Desk to get one
- A library card is required to access the Internet in the library
- Self-service option for checking out books
- To report a lost library card, change of address and phone number call 817-685-1481
- Information about your library account is private and available only to you.
The book locker is located on the south side of City Hall at 201 N. Ector Dr.
With the Book Locker, you can borrow or return library materials 24 hours a day, seven days a week! This self-serve kiosk, monitored by the Mary Lib Saleh Euless Public Library, lets you pick up or return library books, audiobooks, CDs and DVDs.
How to use the Book Locker:
- Call (817-685-1480) or go to the Online Catalog to put an item on hold. When calling you can tell the library staff that you want to use the Book Locker. Or, if you reserve a book online, change the Pickup Library to "Book Locker" before you submit your request.
- You will be notified when your item is ready for pick up.
- When you are at the Book Locker to retrieve your item, click on "Borrow" and scan your library card.
- Accept the item listed on the screen and the door will open on the locker that contains your hold.
- Remove your item and close the locker door.
- Drop off any library material by placing it in the return slot.
Using the Book Locker is fast and easy. And, since it's located outdoors, you can use it any time, any day of the week.