By clicking a link to a City of Euless map, you are agreeing to the terms of the disclaimer found below. If you have questions please contact the GIS Manager, David Allen, at 817-685-1633.
The City of Euless makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of this map and its information nor to its fitness for use. Any user of this map product accepts the same AS IS, WITH ALL FAULTS, and assumes all responsibility for the use thereof, and further agrees to not hold the City of Euless liable from any damage, loss, or liability arising from any use of the map product. Independent verification of all information contained on this map should be obtained by the end user.
Note: These maps are not supported in Microsoft Edge at this time. The preferred browser for the maps is Chrome, but most other browsers will open them with no issues.
- The Simple Data Viewer provides a quick and easy interface for finding property ownership, zoning, survey data sheets, plats, aerial photos, and trash/recycling collection days.
- The Primary Map provides access to the same data as the Simple Data Viewer but with each data view being controlled separately. It also contains measuring, printing, and other tools.
- The Public Art in Euless story map shows pictures and locations of public art installations around Euless.
- Taking its cues from a local history book, the History of Euless story map adds a geographic reference to these historic locations.
- The large Tile Mural in the Mary Lib Saleh Public Library shows a pictorial history with ceramic tiles, and this index explains each tile.
- The Historic Painted Mural in the Heritage Museum, steps through the history of Euless in painted vignettes.
- The Tree Legacy program has identified Historic Trees around Euless.
- Use the Packaged Alcohol Sales Zoning Districts Map to determine where packaged alcohol sales are allowed.
- Use the City Limit Line Index to research the origins of each segment of the city limit line and see the ordinances that established them.