One of the functions of the City Secretary's Office is safeguarding and improving the public access to records, documents, and files of the City, including responding to requests for information.
Many city records are available online through a City Records Search, including City Council Minutes, Ordinances, Resolutions, Deeds and Easements, recorded lines and assessments, and the election register.
Frequently Requested Reports
In an effort to increase transparency and more quickly disseminate information to the public, use these links to frequently requested information.
- Bid and Quote announcements are provided by the Purchasing Department.
- Comprehensive Financial Reporting resources are published by the Finance Department to let taxpayers know how their money is used.
- Crime Reports and an Accident Report Database are both available online and are maintained by the Police Department.
- Development Reports give an overview of demographic, growth and economic information that is compiled by the Planning Department.
- The Permit Report lists recent permits issued by the Planning Department while the Certificate of Occupancy Report lists issued COs.
- Fire Structure Reports created by the Fire Department estimate the cost of damage by structure fires.
Submit a Request
If the information you need cannot be found through the links above, please use the online Open Records Request Form to make a request.