As part of the unprecedented response to coronavirus in Texas, and in light of the Governor’s recent disaster declaration, the City of Euless has passed and approved a Declaration of Local Disaster Due to Public Health Emergency declared by Mayor Linda Martin of the City of Euless, Texas, in accordance with Chapter 22, Article II, Section 22-52 of the City of Euless Code of Ordinances and Texas Government Code Section 418.108 due to the COVID-19 virus.
As a result, The City of Euless has closed its physical offices to the public. Under the Texas Attorney General’s Update to the Calculation of Business Days and COVID-19; if a governmental body has closed its physical offices for purposes of a public health or epidemic response or if a governmental body is unable to access its records on a calendar day, then such day is not a business day, even if staff continues to work remotely or staff is present but involved directly in the public health or epidemic response; the municipality is exempt from the 10 business day calculation.
As always, the City of Euless will strive to provide exceptional service to our customers during this time. Thank you in advance for your understanding as we all work to together to help mitigate the spread of COVID19.
One of the functions of the City Secretary's Office is safeguarding and improving the public access to records, documents, and files of the City, including responding to requests for information.
Many city records are available online through a City Records Search, including City Council Minutes, Ordinances, Resolutions, Deeds and Easements, recorded lines and assessments, and the election register.
Frequently Requested Reports
In an effort to increase transparency and more quickly disseminate information to the public, use these links to frequently requested information.
- Bid and Quote announcements are provided by the Purchasing Department.
- Comprehensive Financial Reporting resources are published by the Finance Department to let taxpayers know how their money is used.
- Crime Reports and an Accident Report Database are both available online and are maintained by the Police Department.
- Development Reports give an overview of demographic, growth and economic information that is compiled by the Planning Department.
- The Permit Report lists recent permits issued by the Planning Department while the Certificate of Occupancy Report lists issued COs.
- Fire Structure Reports created by the Fire Department estimate the cost of damage by structure fires.
Submit a Request
If the information you need cannot be found through the links above, please use the online Open Records Request Form to make a request.