Meeting Documents are available online for public access.
Mike Collins, Director of Planning & Economic Development
Hal Cranor, Director of Public Works
To advise the City Council regarding progress and the implementation of the Capital Improvement Plans relative to the collection of Impact Fees.
- Advise and assist the City in adopting Land Use Assumptions
- Review the Capital Improvements Plan (CIP) and file written comments
- Monitor and evaluate implementation of the CIP
- File semi-annual reports with respect to the progress and implementation of the CIP
- Advise the Council of needed updates
The Committee is comprised of not less than five members, of which at least 40% are representative of the real estate, development or building industry or the Planning and Zoning Commission having at least one regular or ad hoc voting member representative of the real estate development or construction industry. (Presently the Euless Planning and Zoning Commission serves in this capacity.)
At least semi-annually or on an as-needed basis.