EULESS DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
Board of Directors Meeting
1. Call to Order.
2. Closed Session – Deliberation authorized by the Texas Government Code:
o Concerning Economic Development Incentives as authorized by Section 551.087 related to U.S. Concrete and its subsidiary Redi Mix, L.L.C
o Deliberate the purchase, exchange, lease or value of real property as authorized by Section 551.072 related to 411 N. Main Street.
o Consultation with the Corporation’s attorney regarding any item posted on the agenda as authorized by Section 551.071.
3. Consider Approval of Meeting Minutes of August 14, 2017.
4. Hold public hearing and consider Resolution No. 19-17 providing for the expenditure of funds for a Project involving the amendment and modification of an existing project with US Concrete and its subsidiary Redi Mix LLC and involving extension of job creation incentives and the acquisition of land and facilities for an expansion of the Corporate Headquarters and a primary job training facility and promoting new business development within the City of Euless.
5. Authorize the President to negotiate and execute conveyance documents for the purchase of property located at 411 N. Main Street.
6. Authorize the President to negotiate and execute a Lease Agreement with US Concrete and its subsidiary Redi Mix LLC for property located at 411 N. Main Street.
7. Consider approval of Fourth Amendment to Lease and Incentive Agreement by and between the Euless Development Corporation, the City of Euless, and US Concrete and its subsidiary Redi Mix LLC and authorize the President to execute such Amendment.
8. Consider approval of an amendment to the FY2017-2018 Operating and Capital budget for economic development projects.
POSTED THIS 8th DAY OF DECEMBER 2017 BY 4:00 P.M.
Kim Sutter, Secretary
Euless Development Corporation Board of Directors
If you plan to attend this public meeting and you have a disability that requires special arrangements at the meeting, please contact our office at 817-685 -1420. Reasonable accommodations will be made to assist your needs.