Check out this list of current news to learn about what is going on in the City of Euless. Be sure to also check out the Calendar of Events, the latest Euless Today Newsletter, the Library Calendar, and the Parks and Community Services' Playbook.
The Euless Family Life Fitness Center Will Open June 1
We are excited to announce that the Euless Family Life Fitness Center will open on June 1. Members must pre-register online to reserve your spot to use the fitness center.
There are some guidelines in place for the safety of our patrons and staff.
- Operating hours: Monday - Friday, 6:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- The Fitness Center will be closed for sanitation from 10:00-11:00 a.m. and 2:00-3:00 p.m.
- Members under the age of 15 are not allowed.
- Members must wear gloves that are appropriate for working out and cover the entire hand.
- Members will be required to wear closed toe shoes and shirts with sleeves such as a short sleeved t-shirt.
- Everyone entering the Fitness Center must comply with a temperature check. Anyone with a temperature over 100.0 will be prohibited from entering.
- Social distancing must be practiced.
- Members are responsible for sanitizing equipment after use. No exceptions.
- Locker rooms, showers and water fountains will be unavailable. However, restrooms will be open and accessible. Please bring your own water bottle.
- Fitness classes will resume on Monday, June 1 to a limited schedule. Patrons must pre-register online.
- Workout towels will not be provided.
- Childcare will not be provided.
|Gymnasium (programs)||Open (programmed activities only)||10|
|Cardio Room||Open (programmed activities only)||5|
|Fitness Center||Open (limited occupancy)||10|
|Activity Room 1||Closed||--|
|Activity Room 3||Closed||--|
|Activity Room 4 (childcare)||Closed||--|
|Activity Room 5||Closed||--|
|Racquet Ball Court #1||Open||2|
|Racquet Ball Court #2||Open||2|
|Gymnasium (Pickle Ball)||Open (4 per court)||8|