Christmas Parade of Lights
"A Nutcracker Christmas"
Saturday, December 1, 2012 at 6:30 p.m.
Euless Family Life Center, 300 W. Midway Dr.
Special thanks to everyone who participated in the 19th Annual Christmas Parade of Lights. Organizations of all kinds entered floats in the best parade in Texas! The year's theme was "A Nutcracker Christmas." It's the story of a little girl who on Christmas Eve helps break the spell on her wooden nutcracker and watches him turn into a handsome prince. Together, they fly to the Land of Sweets, where they meet dancers, toy soldiers, a Mouse King, and the Sugar Plum Fairy.
For more information about the parade call 817-685-1449 or send an email.
2012 Christmas Parade Awards
- Overall Winner – Dr Pepper StarCenter
- Mayor’s Award – Santa USA
- Historical Committee’s Award – Cowtown Cruisers
- City Council Award – North Texas Mustang Club
- PACS Board Award – Laura’s Dance Dynamics
- Santa’s Choice Award – Grapevine/Colleyville Lions Clubs
1st – Bellevue Baptist Church
2nd – BESA
1st – Republic Services
2nd – CWD
- Community Group Award
1st – Girl Scouts 1504
2nd – Girl Scout HEB
- Marching Unit
1st – Purple Slippers Performers
2nd – Artistry in Motion
- Antique Classic Cars Award
1st – Red River Triumph Club
2nd – Luis Rivera
- Animal Mounted Unit
1st – Trinity/Bell Rodeo