Lazy, summer days are more fun when they're spent at one of the exciting swimming pools in Euless. Three conveniently located swimming pools and a splash pad offer residents ample opportunities to enjoy a refreshing break from the Texas heat.
Please call 817-685-1666 for more information on Aquatics programs and classes.
Euless offers multiple swimming locations including:
300 W. Midway Dr.
300 W. Midway Dr.
315 Sierra Dr.
600 S. Main St.
Lifeguards are always on duty at all three pools, but parents are expected to assist in enforcing the pool policies for the safety and enjoyment of pool patrons.
Personal Floatation Devices
Although, personal floatation devices, i.e. water wings, raft, inner tubes, etc., offer fun and enjoyment, many accidents and cases of drowning have been attributed to the use of these devices. Therefore, the City of Euless does not allow the use of any floatation devices. The only exception to this policy would be Coast Guard approved floatation devices.
See a listing and sign up for aquatic activities using the online registration system.
Rules for the Pools
When using any of the Euless pools it is important to follow all the Pool Rules.
We have incredible options for your to choose from to pay for water aerobics classes. Choose to participate ina variety of classes or stick with just one.
- Drop in, Try a Class - only $10, non-refundable; not available to use as credit toward punch/membership
- Seniors - $30 per month, unlimited classes (aquatic membership required) Best option for members
- Non-Senior - $45 per month, unlimited classes (aquatic membership required)
- Class Package - non-refundable, non-replaceable (membership not required)
- 5 class package - $40 ($8 per class)
- 10 classes - $70 ($7 per class)
- 20 classes - $120 ($6 per class)
Note: You can be a non-aquatic member and still sign up for the individual class for $5 per class, but you must pay for the remainder of the month/class session for that pricing.