Weekly day camp through the Euless Family Life Center that features field trips, swimming, sports, arts & crafts, team building and more. Campers should bring their own lunch, snacks, water bottle, change of clothes, swimsuit, towel and sunscreen in a backpack everyday. Price includes the cost of field trips, transportation to and from, and one camp t-shirt. You may sign your child up for the whole summer or just a week! All field trips will be announced the week prior.
Summer Adventure Camp is for kids ages 6 to 11. Those of ages 12 to 15 should sign up for Summer Adventure TEEN Camp.
Payments can be made via the PACS online registration system (after registration has been completed).
Please refer to the Parent Handbook for important information about policies, contact information and dates.
Summer Camp Forms for Participants that registered for the lottery by March 10, 2017.
Euless Family Life Center
300 W. Midway Dr.
Euless, TX 76039
To better serve the growing number of parents enrolling their children in summer camp, the Euless Family Life Center is offering a Pre-registration Lottery for 2017 Summer Camp, in advance of the regular Walk-in Registration. A lottery is the most convenient way to register and the most equitable way of making our camps available to the greatest number of interested participants. The Parks and Community Services Department will give Returning Campers who are Euless residents priority access to register for summer camp.
There is no need to stand in line early in the morning to turn in a registration form, and no payment is required to participate in the lottery. Simply complete your registration form and submit it to the Euless Family Life Center front desk and your registration will be entered into the lottery. Proof of residency is required (photo id and current water bill or lease).
Returning Campers who are Euless residents' will have priority access to register for summer camp, followed by new Euless residents and then non-residents.
You can enter the lottery by signing up online to the following activity numbers:
- Returning Families: Activity # - 211101-01
- New Families: Activity # - 211102-01
(Note: Families with multiple children only need to register one child in the lottery to secure the entire family's place in line.)
The Pre-Registration Deadline is Friday, March 10, 2017.
Registration will take place on Saturday, April 8, 2017 with time slots to register determined by the lottery.
- January 1, 2017 - March 10, 2017 at midnight (no exceptions or late lottery registrations) - Lottery Registration
- March 14, 2017 -Times for registration will be sent to all those who register for the lottery.
- April 8, 2017 - Registration for summer camp by lottery times, registration will be held at the Euless Family Life Senior Center. Non-refundable deposits are due at the time of registration
- April 10, 2017, 8 a.m. - Registration continues during normal business hours until camp begins as long as spots are available. You may be asked to be placed on the waiting list.