Gas Drilling Update
The City of Euless currently has three active gas well pad sites. The three pad sites are operated by Chesapeake Energy and contain a total of ten gas wells. The wells on the pad site operated by David H. Arrington, Oil and Gas Inc. have been abandoned and plugged. The following is a list of the pad sites, well names, their Texas Railroad Commission API Numbers, the well completion date and the current update.
Bear Creek Pad Site – Mid Cities @ SH 360
- BC Associates 1H - API 42-439-34901 – Completed 05/11/2011
- BC Associates 4H - API 42-439-35134 – Completed 11/16/2011
- BC Associates 6H - API 42-439-35195 – Completed 09/17/2011
Chesapeake will be drilling the Chalmers TRT 2H - API 42-439-36537 on this pad site in April of 2013. Sound walls will be installed.
Kramer Pad Site – Bear Creek Pkwy @ Midway Dr
- BC South K 8H - API 42-439-35551 – Completed 05/13/2011
- Vandelay 1H - API 42-439-35440 – Completed 06/27/2011
- Del Boca Vista 1H - API 42-439-35435 – Completed 06/10/2011
These wells have been in operation. Landscaping has been installed on the site.
Mims Pad Site – S Pipeline Road West of Westpark Way
- Razorback 2H - API 42-439-36465 – Completed 04/28/2012
- Matson 3H - API - 42-439-36423 – Completed 05/12/2012
- Gallatin 1H - API - 42-439-36028 – Completed 05/23/2012
- Ginger 3H - API 42-439-36609 – Completed 06/04/2012
These wells have been completed and fractured.
David H. Arrington Oil & Gas Inc.
Reveille Pad Site – Westpark Way at W Pipeline Road
- Reveille 1H - API 42-439-33231 – Completed 11/07/2010
- Reveille 2H - API 42-439-34267 – Completed 10/06/2010
These wells have been completed and fractured. They have never been put into production and have been abandoned and plugged according to the standards of the Texas Railroad Commission.
Director of Planning & Economic Development
Stephen A. Cook
AICP, Senior Planner