December Happenings at the Senior Center
The Euless Family Life Senior Center requires that all participants become a member. It’s SIMPLY FabEuless to join. Complete a membership form, have your picture made and the ADVENTURE begins. Memberships are open to the 60+ population. Please contact the center at 817-685-1671 for membership fees.
The center offers a variety of activities for the 60+ members. Some of the ADVENTURES you may experience…
• Arts and Crafts Classes: Card Making, Crochet, Knitting, Cross Stitch and Quilting.
• Games and Such: "84", Billiards, Bingo, Bunco, Domino games, Mah Jongg, NEW Chinese Mah Jongg, Party Bridge, Pickleball, Ping Pong and Texas Hold'em.
• Health and Wellness Classes: Zumba, Sit and Fit, Pilates, Movin’ and Groovin’, Easy Chair Fitness, Gentle Yoga and Chair Yoga.
• Health Screening and Seminars: Lunch and Learn, Stroke Seminar, Ask a Doc-Diabetes, Beverly Hill’s Healthy Chats and much more.
• Special Interest: Cooking classes, Book Club, Genealogy Group, Line Dancing and much more.
• Music: Jammers on Thursdays at 1 p.m.
• Special Events: Thanksgiving Pot Luck, Christmas Pot Luck and New Year's Eve Party.
• Social: Crockpot Creation, Breakfast Club, Mystery Lunch and Thursday Night Social.
• Upcoming Trips: For more information, please visit our website, call or stop by the center.
For more information please call or stop by the center to get your SIMPLY FabEuless Adventure started.