For information, on Euless Fire Department and its recruiting efforts, please contact the Euless Fire Department at 817-685-1600.
Contact Tarrant County College - NW Campus - Fire Service Training Center for information about the facility where Physical Agility Testing is conducted, including location and contact information.
Current Job Openings
You must fill out
Job Interest Card Form and
submit required documentation.
Submission deadline is
January 7, 2019 at noon.
Written Examination and Physical Agility Test
Please review the information for the upcoming Firefighter/Paramedic Test.
Written Test Date:
Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 8 a.m.
Physical Agility Test Date:
Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 10:15 a.m.
Minimum Requirements: 19 yoa - High School diploma/GED - Valid TX DL. Must be Certified Firefighter/Paramedic or Certified Firefighter in Paramedic School (within 3 months of graduating) or Certified Paramedic
For more information contact the City of Euless Fire Administration at 201 North Ector Drive, Euless, TX 76039 or call 817-685-1600.
- Meet Minimum Standards
- Certified or certifiable FF/Paramedic
- Certified FF within 3 mo. of graduation of Paramedic School
- Certified or licensed paramedic
- Education requirement minimum is High School diploma or GED
- Minimum age for application is 19 years old
The City of Euless utilizes Tarrant County College District (TCCD) to conduct Physical Agility Testing (PAT) for Firefighter/Paramedic applicants. Upon successful completion of the physical agility test, participants will be issued a completion certificate. The City of Euless will honor the PAT certificate for six (6) months from the date of issue when an opening for Firefighter/Paramedic is announced.
- Physical agility test elements will include:
- Rescue maze
- Ladder climb
- Fireground evolution drill (hose drag, equipment carry, Kaiser sled, dummy drag, ladder raise)
- General aptitude written examination for entry-level firefighter (conducted by City of Euless when an opening is announced)
NOTE: All future applicants for Firefighter/Paramedic will be required to present a certificate of completion from TCCD for Physical Agility Testing in order to be considered.