Current Job Openings
The Euless Fire Department expects multiple openings in 2014.
The next written exam will be conducted on:
February 28, 2014.
Minimum requirements for application
- Meet Minimum Standards
- Certified or certifiable FF/Paramedic
- Certified FF within 3 mo. of graduation of Paramedic School
- Certified or licensed paramedic
- Education requirement minimum is High School diploma or GED
- Minimum age for application is 19 years old
The City of Euless utilizes Tarrant County College District (TCCD) to conduct Physical Agility Testing (PAT) for Firefighter/Paramedic applicants. Upon successful completion of the physical agility test, participants will be issued a completion certificate. The City of Euless will honor the PAT certificate for six (6) months from the date of issue when an opening for Firefighter/Paramedic is announced.
- Physical agility test elements will include:
- Rescue maze
- Ladder climb
- Fireground evolution drill (hose drag, equipment carry, Kaiser sled, dummy drag, ladder raise)
- General aptitude written examination for entry-level firefighter (conducted by City of Euless when an opening is announced)
NOTE: All future applicants for Firefighter/Paramedic will be required to present a certificate of completion from TCCD for Physical Agility Testing in order to be considered.
Next Written Examination:
February 28, 2014 at
Texas Star Conference Center,
1400 Texas Star Parkway
beginning at 9 a.m.
Next Physical Agility Test:
Date: February 25, 2014 Time: 0800 Location: Tarrant County College Fire Service Training Center, Fort Worth, Texas.
Contact TCC for Physical Agility Testing.
Contact Nancy Donaldson at 817-515-7719 or email email@example.com to obtain scheduling information.
For information, on Euless Fire Department and its recruiting efforts, please contact the Euless Fire Department at 817-685-1600.
Contact Tarrant County College - NW Campus - Fire Service Training Center for information about the facility where Physical Agility Testing is conducted, including location and contact information.
A Job Interest Card can be filled out and returned with copies of applicable certification documents to the City of Euless Fire Department Administration.
The Firefighter-Paramedic Test Flyer contains more information about the job, department, and testing.