Euless History - Oral Narratives
Narrative histories, produced through the efforts of The Euless Historical Preservation Committee with assistance from the staff of the City of Euless Parks and Community Services Department, provide a connection to the past through the memories of long time Euless residents.
- Virginia "Jennie" Fuller Payton - Conducted February 8, 1995
- Willie Huffman Byers - Conducted February 8, 1995
- The Thomas Patton Huffman Homes - Produced February 10, 2005
- Annie Florine "Tookie" Huffman-Lees - Conducted February 11, 2005
- Margie Neely Massey - Conducted January 27, 2006
- Willie Mae McCormick - Conducted August 18, 2006
- Beatrice Parker Green and Reverend Lloyd G. Austin on Mosier Valley - Conducted October 18, 2006 and December 11, 2006 respectively
- Henry Murray "Tubby" Huffman - Conducted January 15, 2007
- Halatono Netane - Conducted May 8, 2007
- Rev. Sione Haisila and Mrs. Holeva Haisila - Conducted May 8, 2007
- Ofa "Mary" Faiva-Siale - Conducted August 1, 2008
- Riley Warren Fuller - Conducted September 2008
- Jimmy C. Payton - Conducted Spring of 2011
The goal of the Committee is to provide and make available a broad public access to a wide range of historical and cultural documents as a contribution to education and lifelong learning. These primary historical documents reflect the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of different times and cultures. The City of Euless and the Historical Preservation Committee are neither responsible for historical accuracy of personal accounts, views, opinions and/or beliefs of those interviewed for this project nor endorse the views expressed in these collections, which may contain materials contrary to the principals and philosophies of some readers.