The City of Euless is currently holding property that is presumed abandoned or unclaimed subject to Chapter 76 of the Texas Property Code. The City is attempting to locate the rightful owners of this abandoned or unclaimed property. The City of Euless is not the rightful owner of the property. The City needs your assistance in returning this property to its legal owner. Often this property is in the form of a payroll check, a vendor check, or a water deposit refund that was sent to an invalid or incomplete address.
In accordance with State Law, the City of Euless submits any amount over $100 to the State of Texas where it is held until claimed. Please go to http://www.window.state.tx.us/up/ to determine if the State is holding any property for which you are the rightful owner. If you locate property on this list you believe to be yours, please follow the instructions for claiming that property at that same site.
Other property retained by the City of Euless can be found on the Unclaimed Property List. If you locate property on this list you believe to be yours please:
- Complete the Unclaimed Property Claim Form.
- Supply photocopies of required documentation as noted on the City of Euless Unclaimed Property Claim Form. These documents may include:
- a copy of your Driver’s License or any official form used for identification,
- a list of all addresses used that may be associated with property being claimed including P.O. boxes, and
- proof of your Social Security Number (or W-2). The City cannot require you to send your social security number but it might be the only way the City can match your name to a water account. To the extent provided by law, any Social Security Number provided is confidential.
- Sign and date the City of Euless Unclaimed Property Claim Form and:
- Mail to:
City of Euless Texas
Attn: Crystal Rawlinson, Finance Dept.
201 N. Ector Drive
Euless, Texas 76039
- E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mail to:
If you have any questions please contact Crystal Rawlinson at 817-685-1626.
There is no charge to make a claim.