The City of Euless website provides comprehensive online resources for citizens to review a variety of financial documents. These documents give taxpayers a look at local revenues and expeditures. The links below provide both current and prior financial reports and graphical data, tax rates, demographics and City-specific information. In addition, we have provided direct lines of communication to address any questions that arise.
We provide the following information:
- Adopted Annual Budget
- Adopted Capital Improvements Program Budget
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- Check Registers
- Debt Information
- Tax Information
- Public Information Request
- Department Contact Information
- Elected Officials Contact Information
- City Council Meeting Documents
The City of Euless has chosen to participate in the Texas Comptroller’s Leadership Circle program, recognizing local governments in their pursuit for openness and accountability to their citizens. More information on this program can be viewed at www.texastransparency.org.