Adopted Annual Budget
The annual budget serves as the foundation for the City of Euless’ financial planning and control. Per the City Charter, the City Manager provides to the City Council the proposed budget by August 1st each year. The budget is filed with the City Secretary and is open for public inspection.
Upon receipt of the budget, the City Council sets a date for a public hearing at which time interested citizens may express their opinions regarding the proposed budget.
The Charter requires the Council to adopt the budget by a favorable majority vote at least ten days prior to the beginning of the next fiscal year.
To keep citizens informed, public notices are posted throughout the budgeting process.
Adopted Annual Budget Documents
- FY 2017-18 Annual Operating Budget
- FY 2016-17 Annual Operating Budget
- FY 2015-16 Annual Operating Budget
- FY 2014-15 Annual Operating Budget
- FY 2014-15 Annual Operating Budget Replacement Pages
- FY 2013-14 Budget Cover Page and City Record Vote on Adopted Budget
- FY 2013-14 Annual Operating Budget
- FY 2012-13 Annual Operating Budget
- FY 2011-12 Annual Operating Budget