Euless was the first Tarrant County city to implement recycling in apartments. In that same year, Euless began the blue bag recycling program. Since then, Euless has worked to increase recycling participation, while maintaining a low recycling rate. Now, Euless again has created an innovative recycling program that will make recycling more convenient for our residents and reduce waste. We believe this to be the first hybrid recycling program in all of Texas.
You can choose the method of recycling that works best for you. You may choose to continue participating in the blue bag recycling program. You may also request either an 18-gallon recycling bin or a 65-gallon recycling cart that will be delivered to your home.
Choice – You may choose to recycle in a blue bag, bin or cart. It is simply a matter of what method works best for your household.
Cost efficient - If you choose to keep your rate as one of the lowest in the region, you may continue using blue bags and utilize the lowest rate option.
Convenience – If you choose to use a bin or cart, it will be delivered to your curb upon request.
Euless residents age 65 and older may apply for the senior citizen recycling rate. Please call the Water Utilities office to receive this rate.
The City of Euless has contracted with Community Waste Disposal (CWD) to provide residential single-family once a week curbside pickup service and multi-family recycling. Euless residents who live in multi-family complexes that participate in the recycling program can recycle materials in the booted container that is located on their property. Residents receive initial service/billing information from the Water Office.
Recycling is now single stream and does not have to be separated. All recyclable materials may be placed in one container.
What Can Be Recycled
- Aluminum Soda Cans, which should be flattened
- Corrugated Cardboard Boxes should be broken down and flattened so they will not be mistaken as trash
- Lightweight containers such as cereal boxes, tissue boxes and other packages should also be broken down and flattened.
- Paper Products like Catalogs, Magazines, Phone Books, Junk Mail, Newspapers and Office Paper
- Plastic Bottles with these numbers on the bottom: 1, 2 , 3 , 4, 5 & 7 (#6 is not accepted at this time)
- Steel or Tin Cans which should be cleaned of all food contamination
- Unbroken Glass Bottles and Jars of any color
What Can't Be Recycled
- Aerosol Cans
- Anything Contaminated with Food or Wet Waste
- Broken glass
- Ceramics, Dishes, Coffee Mugs, Drinking Glasses and Pyrex
- Flammable, Toxic, Medical Waste, Syringes and any other Hazardous Materials
- Grass Clippings
- Light Bulbs
- Paper Towels, Facial Tissue and Toilet Tissue
- Plastics with a #6 on the bottom
- Plastic Bags and Packaging
- Plastic containers that held hazardous waste
- Shredded Paper
- Styrofoam, Aluminum Foil and Pie Plates
- Wax-Coated Paper Drink Containers
Recycling Collection Map
The City is divided into zones and depending on your location, service is provided once a week on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday. Place your recyclables at your curb by 7:00 a.m. on your specified pick-up day. Please refer to the map below to identify your pickup day.