Garbage and Recycling
The City of Euless has contracted with Allied Waste Services to provide residential curbside garbage pickup service twice weekly and Community Waste Disposal (CWD) to provide residential curbside recycling pickup service once per week.
While hazardous materials are not collected by the curbside garbage and recycling service, residents do have options to dispose of these types of waste.
Garbage and Recycling fees are collected through the Water Utility Office.
Holiday Garbage and Recycling Schedule
All trash collection will take place as normally scheduled unless noted below:
Thanksgiving Schedule - Thursday, November 28, 2013
- Normal Thursday trash collection will shift to Friday, November 29
- Normal Friday trash collection will shift to Saturday, November 30
Christmas Schedule - Wednesday, December 25, 2013
- Normal Thursday trash collection will shift to Friday, December 27
- Normal Friday trash collection will shift to Saturday, December 28
New Years Schedule - Wednesday, January 1, 2014
- Normal Thursday trash collection will shift to Friday, January 3
- Normal Friday trash collection will shift to Saturday, January 4
Garbage and Recycling Collection Map
Use this map to determine which days your Garbage and Recycling service will take place.
New Recycling Options as of March 1, 2013
Our vendor, Community Waste Disposal, has started delivering bins and carts to our neighbors. Do you want an 18-gallon recycling bin or a 65-gallon recycling cart delivered to your home? Place your order online at www.eulesstx.gov/recycling or by phone at 817-685-1825. If you would like to continue using the blue bag system, you don’t need to do anything else.
Place your order online after reviewing a menu of your recycling options.
Prepared in cooperation with the North Central Texas Council of Governments through funding from the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality.